Thursday, April 14, 2011

MISTER VAIN.

CLINICAL PRACTICUM HAS NOW ENDED FOR THE SEMESTER.

do you realize what this means?



BOOM.

i got these done on tuesday. literally the DAY after my last clinical shift.
i called mama-in-law first thing and pretty much ran to the salon. HAHA.
she said she wanted to try something new and MAN, you do not realize how much i missed fake nails!

this is my first time getting sparkly glitter tips! i usually get pearlescent tips, but wow.. how long has it been? i think at least four months? my nails were SO UGLY. i was so happy to see my boyfriend's mom that day. 8D

so last night it snowed like a bastard.

so much for spring. it was literally shorts-wearing weather the day before!
wtf, i hate this city. D:<

anyways, back to nailchat.
i've pretty much forgotten how to type/text/functions since getting them but IT'S WORTH IT. i have to file them a bit, though.

when i have to get these filled, i will play with all the new nail polishes i bought. YAY, I'M SO HAPPY TO HAVE NAILS AGAIN. until fall semester rolls around, that is.

this morning i had to be up at basically the crack of dawn just to get to school on time. last night we had a freak snowstorm and now all my dreams of sunshine and spring are dead and buried. D;


ANYWAYS.
these photos are from yesterday, when i decided to play with my new makeup.

haha, i look dead and confused.
i was lazy and decided to forgo the falsies in favour of trying my new clinique eyelash primer.

i don't think you can even see my natural lashes in the next photo. oh well.

also, after my last entry i realized that i should try curling my hair again. here, it doesn't look so bad, but it was absolute shit later on in the day.
haha, wtf are with my hearts? SHIT, I'M TIRED.


hahaha. i have a weird profile [and a messy foyer], but i wanted to show the lack of falsies. i was really impressed by the staying power of my primer and mascara combo. i mean, it actually held a curl. THIS NEVER HAPPENS.

here's one from today.
actually, i take back my 'dead and confused' comment from before and apply it to this picture instead:

this was grumpy me this morning. as you can see, i was like FUCK MAKEUP and i don't have any concealer to save me.


man, i don't even know why i decided to post right now. i feel like it's past my bedtime.. hahahahaha, fuuuuuuu-
eh, this was a lazy entry. haha.

BUT! this week is the last week of winter semester!
finals next week, but i'll still have a bit of free time.
i'm going to play with all my spoils, haha.

expect some updates in the next few days. :'D

4 comments:

  1. I Got a taste of that Calgary weather when I was there. It was easily colder as spring than the coldest days of the coldest years I've ever experienced in Oregon, haha. I Still wore shorts though and was fine, lol. Also drove on that snow for a few hundred kilometeres, and didn't slip once, like a boss. Can't believe it's STILL snowy there, though.

    PS, drop by the room more often, everyone misses you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn snow! I'm sure it'll melt away pretty fast though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. KFSHEHWHGGHn
    that is all.
    brah, i just got out of my lab today and i've decided i don't care if acid gets on my hands and melts them. i want my glittershit back.
    and YOUR PROFILE DOES THE SAME THING MINE DOES. except my nose is pointy, but it does that HELLO I DONT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE YOUD EXPECT FROM THE FRONT DERP DERP

    also you MSNed me and i was not here. i missed you by like. 3hrs I think. I DONT KNOW, ITS BALLS, I MISS YOU AND CRY AT NIGHT WONDERING WHEN YOU WILL COME BACK TO ME. also did you have hair lightening success? the last shot is either a very tardly camera or you are congratulations winner 1000th visitor.

    ALSO.
    SINNNIIININININI HII!! you just got offline too ;;;

    captcha: cocalu
    LOL C&L <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol @ me reading this comment after i'd ripped all my gels off. it's bad news, but half of them broke off and i have no patience for soaking. i suppose i've resigned myself to a nail future of wonky-ass ugliness. WILL BE A G-MA WEARING GELS 4 LYFE.

    I KNOW, WTF. why can't we ever synchronize. we need to get that shit in check. like those besties that have cycles at the same time. only, in a less personal context. hmm.

    OMG, BEST CAPTCHA. ILU YAM.

    ReplyDelete