Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SOME SUMMER.

SO!

























[photos may or may not be in chronological order]


MOCOKO SUMMER REVIEW & UPDATES:
-birthdays upon birthdays
-no sleep
-western midway fair!
-day tripping
-bearsitting [ALLIZONE]
-hairdye fails
-forever broke
-movies, all the time
-wisdom teeth out on monday, FML


new layout [uh, template], YAY.
it's about time, don't you think?

i like it. it's like, muted girly.

so yesterday was the end of my epic stickered nails.
i got the gels filled, but mama-in-law also filed them down.
so now they look 'natural'. UGH.

[that was a joke, btw]

saw 'despicable me'. IN 3D. very cute. agnes reminds me of allison so i am in love.

so at work [hospital], the coffee shop. espresso = ritalin.
i don't know why i torture myself. even right now, i'm tired. eyelids drooping.
AND I HAVEN'T BEEN IN TC FOR LIKE, THREE DAYS. say WHAAAAAAAT?

fffff- GOING TO BED.
GOODNIGHT.

UNICORNS I LOVE THEM UNICORNS I LOVE THEM UNICORNS I LOVE THEM UNICORNS I LOVE THEM

1 comment:

  1. i havent actually been in TC either! D:
    also:
    1) love the new template
    2) love your life
    3) this: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-us&q=suyin+gyaru&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

    Your post about my habits shows up before my actual blog

    ReplyDelete