Friday, February 26, 2010

BRICKA BRACK.

yuh betta watch yo'self
my dog is hardcore.


i went shopping on wednesday. it was sweet.

i meant to look for an outfit because this weekend is my cousin's 18th birthday. it's gonna be at this club. i didn't even look at clothes that day.

i have no idea what i'm going to wear.
lol, neither does he.

BUT I DID BUY..
MAKEUPS.
sephora is my crutch. i will never not be able to spend less than fifty dollars there.

i got:
dry shampoo
face primer
two-pack sample size mascaras
black felt eyeliner
white pencil eyeliner
[free!] purple creme eyeshadow ..sample

even though i bought everything in smaller sizes, i still spent about a trillion dollars.

i'm so weak when it comes to makeup. i already have everything i need.. DAMMIT SEPHORA, WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?
lol, 'rub-out'.

BABY PRIMER. OMG, it smells like orangessss. or citrus-y at the very least. this was actually an impulse buy. you know how stores set up the little samples right by the cash register so you'll see them before you make your purchase? they work on me EVERY GODDAMN TIME.


ditto with these. but they were so cute, i couldn't even help myself.

YAY, EYELINER. the black is good, i like how it's longer.. more like a pen. and i really like how creamy the white liner is.


free eyeshadow from sephora! i swear to god, ever since the sephora opened up here, i've gotten at least 20 free gifts. which is like, two thousand bucks spent there. FFFFFFUUUU-

I ALSO BOUGHT..
DOPE SHOES. i've been looking for something like these for a while [for that fateful day when i actually use the school rec center.. which is never], like.. puma style? these nike ones were on sale. AND THEY HAVE GRIP. awesome.

you know, if i actually saved all the money i've spent on makeup in my life, i would've probably been able to pay my way through school by now. ALL OF IT.

just got to school and i'm hella tired. OH HAY, I'M WEARING MY NEW MAKEUP TODAY.

i've also just realized that i have a tendency to take photos at school in the most decrepit areas. my school is actually nicer than this, i promise.

in other news,
i haven't seen my boyfriend in five days. OMG, IT IS AN ETERNITY.
i miss my leng jai. ):

BUT..

YAY WOMEN'S HOCKEY.
YAY WOMEN'S BOBSLEIGH.
YAY WOMEN'S FIGURE SKATING.
YAY MEN'S HOCKEY [so looking forward to finals, omg].

YAY CANADA. █ ♥ █

3 comments:

  1. oh my haha i know what u mean!
    the impulse at the cash register.
    and i hate it when they ask if i want a sample for beauty insider points! almsot got to 500 but now have to save up again ):

    i haven't seen my bb in 4 days either~ but going to see him now yayy (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, OMG. I KNOW.

    that creme eyeshadow cost me 100 points!
    now i'm down to 20.. but NO WORRIES. i know i'll get up there again. i am so bad for that, i can drop so much money at sephora in one visit. one time i got the VIP or whatever status. i think i got lip gloss, lol.

    YAY. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my freaking goodness u got VIP?? haha
    that's amazing!! d:
    i only have 228 ):

    ReplyDelete