Wednesday, February 3, 2010

HOLES IN MAH SKIN.

UGH. i don't know why, but now i have a mad urge to get another piercing. a medusa piercing. this is lame. it's happening again. the whole piercing obsession is starting up for me AGAIN.

i only have three piercings currently, and two of those are on my ear.

i went through many piercing-wanting phases and only recently began acting on them. mainly because i'm really cheap, but also because of the pain factor and my parents and just, overall uncertainty [i guess i mean with like, committment or something].

but now it's hit me all over again and it kills me because for this one is just not feasible. what i mean is that.. well, it's totally possible, but it is not going to work for me in my life.

UGH. THIS IS SO UPSETTING.

currently, i have both my ears pierced [i count these as one] and my daith [inner ear cartilage]. and in december, i got my nape pierced.

now i want a medusa piercing, which is a stud on the cupid's bow, like a reverse labret or something. here's a photo [from the official fanlisting]:
'official fanlisting
man, i forgot fanlistings existed.

i also want an eyebrow piercing, but like the medusa, this won't work either.

facial piercings won't work for me because of school and practicum and my future career. besides the ears, piercings just won't work in this field, if i had any, i wouldn't be able to keep them.

even just my nape piercing needs to constantly be hidden. hair down all the time because i really, really don't want any of my instructors to catch a glimpse of it and tell me i can't have it.

ugh, this is heartbreaking. if i had the choice, i'd just have these two more piercings [and maybe a few more ear holes, but that's a non-issue]. i don't have a strong desire to be needled all over, it's not one of those phases to me. it's just this thing; i never really get crazy about anything, but when i do, i will commit to it. in this case, i would, i so would.. but i can't. it really sucks.

these are the last piercings i want and i can't have them. BALLS BALLS BALLS.

but at least for the medusa, there is a solution. it's kind of lame, but i could get a magnetic stud. there is really no other choice, i'll just settle for this. to be honest, i have to.SIGH

i don't know.
it doesn't seem that bad, but it's kind of lame.
at least i can experiment with it. that'll be kind of cool.

maybe i'm just upset because there are all these new rules that i've never even thought of. and rules mean professionalism and professionalism goes with growing up.

and i don't want to grow up. ever.

sigh, i don't know.

i just made myself really, really sad.

2 comments:

  1. it sucks, i totally agree. I love the whole decorated thing, but like, I have to make myself think like hmm. xx,xxx salary vs piercing (which could wear away gums in the case of a labret or medusa, though labret is my favorite...sigh)

    blerrhghh. I was gonna try the magnetic too actually, but i can't find a local vend. i dont trust the ones online haha. who KNOWS what metal is in that

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, i know. i really wish i could've gone through the whole 'alternative teen rebellion' thing sooner.

    and yeah, i'm totally wary about ANYTHING in my mouth because i had braces. :B

    ffff- magnets are my best bet now, haha.
    but you're right, they're hard to find. i'ma check around again, hopefully a stud without a gigantic, obnoxious cubic zirconia.

    ReplyDelete