Thursday, January 21, 2010

YURIKO.

i have the day off from school!

so now i am going to go and get my fringe cut.
it's gotten so long, i think the last time i had a haircut was before christmas.
...a few days after getting my nape piercing. haha.

look at this fug hair:


i've pretty much just woken up, so i also look lot more disgusting than i should.

but yes, i will take a picture of it after.
my face is starting to get itchy with all this hair in the way.

CIAO CIAO!


EDIT:
didn't think this was enough to warrant a new post but, YAY I CAN SEE


then i went to my boyfriend's mom's nail salon place and got my eyebrows did. i don't look like a dude anymore!

well, mostly.


also, i bought the most bomb snacks at the asian supermarket.





and this because i love it, despite the jun/lena overkill.


...and then i did homework.


I'M GOING TO STOP BEING A LOSER AND GO TO BED NOW.

COOL.

3 comments:

  1. YOUR BLOG IS SOMEWHAT SPAZTIC. Therefore, I adore you. SUP SUP

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL. two entries in and i've already pegged myself as insane. COOL.

    maybe i should make a bio entry.

    YAY, ILU. bes frens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol@ last sentence! *v* nicesh hairsh!
    check em out--
    http://ameblo.jp/lisagyarurandomness/

    ReplyDelete